Headache

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone found a way to get the headaches to go away. It seems like ibuprofen doesnt really work at all for me. I do not and have not every really taken a lot of medicine but wondering if anyone has any tricks for it.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Josh, I had really bad headaches for three days, yesterday I drank a half liter of water several times and....it worked!

I also couldn't stop the headache with normal pain medics, and had read somewhere that drinking a lot of water helps.

Good luck!

• Posted

Thank you guys i just know normal pills were not working very well.

• Posted

Hi Josh,

Headaches are a terrible thing and very much hoping things settle down soon. I know one of the herbs that they say can be very good for headaches is called Feverfew. It can be good for the nervous system and just soothing the body and settling it down a bit too, as can other herbs like cayenne pepper and chamomile. Maybe worth seeing if you can order something like that and giving it a go, but of course always just be careful and check for any interactions with other medical conditions / medication when taking new herbs / supplements.

Thinking about you still Josh I know this must be such a tough time for you, I believe you are going to get through this and back to full health again and that this is the worst phase right now and that the intensity will lessen and your body will get stronger and back to full health again with some more time.

Craig

• Posted

Headaches is the worse symptom for me.....I've had it for 11 months now. I have this constant feeling in my head ever since I got sick, so not sure if it's part of it. The headaches usually come on as the day passes. I'm still taking paracetamol with codeine in to ease it. They never fully go for me, but it eases the pain. once this feeling in my head is gone is when I can day I'm truly starting to feel better. Wish I could know how to get rid of it completely, but it must be something to do with what is going on inside my body with this virus.

• Posted

That sounds really awful what you've been going through with the headaches Dodge, I really hope and pray so much that these settle down and it is something that has been associated with the virus that is going to fade and disappear completely into Year 2.

Hang in there Dodge, hoping and praying for much better times ahead. Still believing that this is going to be the year where breakthrough and recovery really manifests for you - I truly believe that Dodge. Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling okay today.

Craig

• Posted

gosh this virus has so many symptoms i get the odd headache but nothing like you describe

• Posted

I seem to be left with brain fog and being a little tired. My head randomly will hurt but the headaches are smaller now. Still feel a little weak and my back hurts pretty bad from golfing 6 holes yesterday. I need to go back to work but not sure how hard to push it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.