Headache

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello, I am 19 and been having headaches for the last week, every single day. When I was little used to suffer from migraines. But its all okay for last 3 years and this pain is not like a migraine. It is not as painful as migraine and I usually feel it on both sides of forehead and in the back of my head. Sometimes I feel it on both sides and it feels like someone is pressing my head there. It is small/medium pain that does not require painkillers took them only twice. I don’t see any other symptoms. I am not having nausea, I am not vomiting. I dont have problem with talking/walking and although my vision is blurry I am wearing glasses. So that is separate problem. Can anyone tell me, what to do with this and what can be causing this? The pain is more annoying than problematic. I dont have problems with light and sometimes only a loud sound is unpleasant but not as much as migraine. Any help will be much appreciated.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

It sounds like a tension type headache to me.

Are you getting stressed at all or do some new exercise?

Maybe try some neck exercises, twisting to left and right, and laying head one side then the other, do that 20 times for both, then 20 putting head on chest.

also you can get some gel to rub in your neck twice a day.

If you find you are still getting issues, then suggest you speak to your GP, my guess this will sort it out, oh and drink lots of water.

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.