Headache advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

having headaches everyday on left side again even ive been on tablets they seem to have stopped working and its not helping my health anxiety had an mri a few months ago everything normal however a few days i banged my wasnt a big bang but hurt a bit but the headaches have started again just getting worried it might be an aneurysm can anyone give tips?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I may be wrong but I always heard aneurysm is like a silent killer cause there are now warning signs. Just something I have heard more than once so not sure how truthful. Many times one sided headaches can be anything from sinus infection, ear infection, or just simply a migraine. I know its very worry some. I have been battling mine almost 2 years now daily( i have many other symptoms other than what yours is) dont want ya thinking you will deal with this as long as me. .....and have had every test , scan, and seen every Dr out there all for diffrent diagnosis. I just eat tylenol, advil, aleve like candy all fay every day to keep the edge away. Freaking sucks ! I hope you find relief soon!!

• Posted

yeah heard that i tend to google which does not help what did the doctors say yours was i got told might be migraines and got put on amitriptyline but has now stopped working

• Posted

I have been told chronic daily stress headaches , was told it was my eyes ( binocular vision disorder) was told it was in my neck due to muscle issues , everyone says something diffrent.

I do think for sure its neck related ,i have alot of pain in neck and mine started in neck, my vision is involved and eyes hurt constantly and head pressure, vision blurred , i feel disoriented , im going to dr next to see if its whats called occipitual neurlagia. i have all the signs except the shooting pains. well see.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.