headache and aching muscles and joints

Posted , 3 users are following.

sorry to be a pain..but this is my 2nd day,and got headache and aching generally..has anyone else experienced this?

thanks..again aly :roll:

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Aly

Yes, i've never had headaches anything like i've had since I started taking the Citalopram tables a week ago, in fact I didn't take yesterday's tablet over it because my headache was making me feel sick, i've had aching joints too, still got headache today, i've been in touch with my doctors surgery this morning and i'm waiting for a call back from my GP because i'm really not sure if I want to continue with them now??

Take care

LT x

• Posted

thanks lt. feel really sick and headachey today and shaky too. please let me know of the outcome of the docs. regards alyx
  • Posted

Yes will do Ali, doc hasn't phoned me back yet so maybe I will call again tomorrow. I'm not taking todays tablet either, fed up with this thick head! sad

Hope you feel better soon.

Take care

LTx

• Posted

Hi

I have been taking escitalopram (a related drug) for 3 weeks and did experience headaches at first but they did go away after about 1 week

• Posted

thankyou lt..hope you feel better soon and get what you need from docs..

regards alyx

thankyou madwoman666..very encouraging..will try to persevere..

regardes alyx

• Posted

Hi Ali/madwoman666

Hope you both ok today?

Had call from GP last night, she advised me to stop taking tablets and i've got to go back and see her because she wants to keep an eye on me.

Still got a bad headache today but it doesn't feel so much like someone is inside my head squeezing anymore, it's more like just a bad tension headache, i'm under alot of stress at the moment so I suppose it's only to be expected hey.

Just want to wish you guys luck, i'll keep and eye on your posts to see how your doing.

Take Care

LT X

• Posted

hi lt. thanks for letting us know. i really hope youre doc can come up with some other form of help for you..im sure she will.

will keep posting on here as to progress.

my headache not so bad today..just tension in my neck and dull headache,

take care yourself, all the best aly x

• Posted

Yes i'm sure she will thanks Ali. I hope your headache and tension in your neck is better today, you take care of yourself too, LT X
  • Posted

:wink: :D lt..hope you are feeling ok..

alyx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.