Headache and dizziness

Posted , 9 users are following.

hey guys!

so i have a headache everyday for the last 3 months. some days arent so bad like others. sometimes it's just head pains in random areas of my head. my doctor has said theyre migraines. they started after a lumbar puncture that was done at the hospital. but i dont know, i get this weird feeling like if im drunk or like high. i feel myself being present, but not quite all the way. this feeling comes and goes, but is very persistent. i get this tingling sensation at the top if my head and this throbbing feeling too. it mainly feelings like a swollen type of feeling. have any of you experienced this type if dizziness/drunk/high feeling? it makes it hard to concentrate. kinda feels like im half asleep type of feeling but im not, im fully awake.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, hope you are having a better day. I only feel like that after ive had a bad migraine. keep at your the doctor to try get you seen by Neurologist and Hopefully they will check your symptoms and work out what type of migraine you might be having

take care

• Posted

for about 8 months i have had a lighthead/ dizzy feeling that gets worse the more active and movements i do. been through all kinds of tests and they have all been negative. they said that given my history of headaches i could have vestibular migraines. ill try my second med to see if i get better!....pray for me.

• Posted

To me it sounds like you have a CFM leak it can happen pretty easily after having a lumbar puncture if it doesnt heal correctly. I would mention this to a doctor because it is very treatable. From what I have read something as simple as a blood patch works wonders most times and cures it. Search CFM leak symptoms on google and I am sure you will find you have most if not all of them.

• Posted

i did have a blood patch in october. it did help a bit, but i still feel a lot of symptoms still. when they did yhe lumbar puncture they took a lot of fluid out. so im not sure what to think anymore...... im not sure if its just anxiety of thinking its related from it or its just high stress. i literally feel like im losing it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.