Headache and Neck Pain 5 Years

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have been dealing with chronic neck pain and headaches for 5 years now. I have been to a multitude of doctors over the years to try and rule out various causes. My original fear was a brain tumor because the headaches are every day. I wanted to post on here to see if anyone has dealt with chronic neck pain and headaches and if so, what was the biggest help for dealing with them? I have tried chiropractor, massage therapy, dry needling all with little to no benefit.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear this... Was just going to suggest a chiropractor but you have done this.. Do you think it could be anxiety?Or how you sleep?Sometimes when were stressed all the time our muscles become tight.. This morning I woke up with a an achy neck but I know it's the usual holiday stress for me...

• Posted

Hi, my advise is the level of vitamin B in your body has dropped. I felt the same pain for your before accidentally finding out vitamin b was the answer. I take vitamin b1 and b12 once daily after meal. Its been life changing for me. Give it a shot. I hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hello!

first, as a headache and neck pain sufferer, I feel your pain. the answer to mine was Lyme disease. Neck pain is a staple symptom. By chance have you been tested? Do you have any other symptoms?

• Posted

hey i hope this thread is still active. Im 21 yr old guy, i also had this head pressure feeling and dizziness for whe i was 17, exactly 4 years ago (2016) and it hasnt go away, sometimes its getting worse. last time i've met an EMT wayback year 2016 to check if i had a sinus infection, she told me that it may be caused by sinusitis (infection) connecting to the ear which causes vertigo. But somehow, her prescribed medicines didnt worked so i went to see a neurologist, after checking upon me, he told me nothing serious about my condition, not a brain tumor or what. but somehow, his prescribed medicines didnt worked as well. but now im starting to worry because it's getting worse. but im afraid since i had this symptoms 4 yrs from now. 😦 hope anyone can help me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.