Headache :( anyone else

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. So for the last month and a half I have suffered nearly every day with pressure headaches. Now they're starting to hurt worse as in, more pain and the pain is mostly on the right side of the back of my head. Lately I've hurt in my forehead as well as the top of my head and the pressure gets super strong. Sometimes I hear and feel popping in my face / head and neck. I have lots of muscle spasms and have a Catscan scheduled for next week. I suffer with severe health anxiety which makes dealing with this so much worse. Just want to know I'm not alone. I've felt vision changes, off balance, a few dizzy spells. numbness in right arm & foot. And tonight I've been freaked out because I woke up with the right side of my head feeling like it was going to explode dozing in and out of sleep my dreams start by seeming like the picture in my head flashing? Which scares me that when I open my eyes I'm going to see everything  like that and lose consciousness, I'm so scared it's something bad. sad

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I'm so sorry to hear that you're in such pain.

Last year I too had a similar pain which gave me health anxiety so bad that I was getting dizzy and couldn't drive. I started to get better after an all clear MRI , and some visits to a psychologist. I then got my anxiety under control , but I had to push myself to do things. The pain came from poor posture on the computer, stress and grinding my teeth at night., TMJ. My jaw problem was something my neurologist had at first thought, but it didn't show in any tests and I didn't feel pain there . So it was trips to pysiotherapists , yoga and meditation that helped me cope. I noticed that when I was worried or stressed, I could feel my muscles tighten from shoulders up. When my jaw muscles were too tight I felt dizzy also. Even watching an action movie (with lots of tense scenes) or smiling too much could bring on the symptoms, as my muscles tensed . Well, after 6 mths my final thing to try was the night mouthguard (+ 10mg nightly of Endep for neurological pain) and it worked. But even now if I don't hold myself up straight or overdo computer work or get really stressed, then I can feel the pain/ pressure starting to come on, so I then do relaxing things. I felt great relief after a clear MRI and slowly moved on from there. But I am only working part-time now(helps a lot) as too much paperwork does my head in.Sleep is also important so I exercise a lot to make sure I'm tired. I hope this helps.

• Posted

I'm so sorry other what you are going through!!!

You should try Ultimate PAIN Fighter it has gotten rid of my headaches faster than anything else!!!!!!!

I suffered for years with migraines and headaches and now whenever I feel a headache coming on I put on UPF and it relieves it usually in less that 5 minutes!!! NOTHING has ever worked that fast for me!!!!! Now I use it for everything that hurts or bothers me!!! The best part is there's no drugs in it so no weird side affects You just gotta try it it's awesome!!!

• Posted

Try Ultimate PAIN Fighter it has gotten rid of my headaches faster than anything else!

Suffered for years with migraines and now whenever I feel a headache coming on I put on UPF and it relieves it usually in less that 5 minutes!!! Nothing has ever worked that fast for me! You just gotta try it!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.