Headache Behind left eye brow that comes and goes.

Posted , 2 users are following.

it’s been a full day now that I have had a headache behind my left eyebrow area. It comes on every couple of minutes, and lasts for approximately seven seconds, then goes away. But it’s constant. It started yesterday around 2 PM. I am not in terrible pain, but it is always there. I have no idea what it could be, or how to combat it. I’ve taken Aleve, and I took an allergy pill to see if it could knock it out, and it did no good. Kind of concerned, just don’t understand what it could be. My diet hasn’t changed, I do play a lot of sports, but nothing has changed out of the ordinary. Any thoughts??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Are you male or female? The reason I ask is because I can get something similar before my period or during ovulation. I also get something similar if I have artificial sweeteners. Another thing is it could be a sinus infection. When the pain is there, put your hand over your eye and see if it twitches.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.