Headache, breast cyst hurts, I feel really low and I feel as if my body is giving up on me.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im a 22 year old girl and im over weight im 95kgs. Okay so this started 3 days back I noticed a cyst on my left breast on the left side. Me and my mom were worried we pressed it and since then I've been sick. My cyst was very painful. I have a sever headache and my neck hurts too from the back more like I feel needles in my head also in my feet. My backbone hurts too and my abdomen too. My eyes feel heavy because of the headache and my joints are hurting too. I don't know what wrong.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

A painful cyst is probably infected and may need antibiotics. Is your Mum an expert in breast lumps?  If it is an infected cyst the infection could be spreading so you really need to see a doctor for a proper diagnosis and maybe some antibiotics.  Dont delay.
    • Posted

Hi marina. No my mom is not a expert she was just worried. Yes I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning but I'm just worried. I thought I have cancer because of the pain I had in my body.

• Posted

2 things indicate to me that this is not cancer..1} your age : although not unknown,breast cancer is still quite rare in your age group. 2} breast cancer lumps are not painful,which is why they are so often ignored.

Having said that....ALL breast lumps should be seen by a doctor. Dont worry.     Do try to lose some of that weight though. You will feel better all round.

• Posted

I went and the doctor said it's a mass of 1.0 cm × 08 cm in left breast.

• Posted

Is your doctor referring you to a consultant? or are you having a scan or mammogram.  its most likely an abcess,which although not cancerous still needs to be diagnosed properly for the appropriate treatment to be given. All women are  worried when they discover a breast lump,but you're now on the road to being mended. Big hug x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.