Headache, dizziness and weakness after going to the toilet

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm new here i need help and advice nobody has diagnosed my problem for around 10 years please assist i appreciate.

for around 10 years after going to the toilet (sometimes after only pee and sometimes after passing stool) i find i feel faint, my heart races and i get headaches, feel dizziness and a lot of weakness i even can not open my eyes and it remains for 20 to 30 minutes

At first i thought it was my B/P but that's been checked and all ok and pulse is also of it only happens when i have finished on the toilet.

There is no set pattern it can be any time i go to the toilet,sometimes once a day or once a week, sometimes not in a month please guide me and share any light on this has it happened or happening to you?

Thank you for reading

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you having difficulty passing urine or stools? Are you constipated or do you get loose stools?

• Posted

yes i m having difficulty passing urine and stools. i have to push very hard to pass both i have constipation and alternating loose stool

• Posted

Maybe you should give a urine and stool sample to your doctor in case there is a problem. You also may need to get a colonoscopy or a scan of your stomach to look at your kidneys, liver, gallbladder, etc. There are a lot of problems that can cause these types of symptoms so it is best to get examined by a gastroenterologist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.