Headache dizziness neck pain from last 2 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi 

I am facing headache,  dizziness , neck pain , pain in my arms from last 2 months..  My doctor told me it's because of cervical spondilyts.. .some times I feel gas problem ...in wrost condition i feel dizziness. I can hear my heartbeat and numbness in my arms... can anyone help me with this condition.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Because of the various symptoms that people get with c/s it is difficult to pin down what is and is not connected to it.

I have never had headaches associated  with my c/s but others have.

I have upper body strength issues and my legs have a constant feeling like spiders climbing up the outer sides of them. 

Your gp  should refer you for an mri  to find out the extent of damage done/not done, by cervical spondylosis

Mike.

• Posted

Hi Santosh

I too have CS and have all the symptoms you describe plus tinnitus for several months now. The dizziness is the worse for me because it knocks your confidence. I cannot do my neck exercises because i feel giddy. Some people with CS do not get giddiness, it affects people in different ways. I get good and bad days.

Best wishes

• Posted

I am also having Gastric Problems...some time i feel like my heartbeat is booming i can hear my heartbeat....do you have these symptoms..
    • Posted

Hi Santosh,

Sorry but I haven't been here for a while. In answer to your question, CS is mostly caused by forward head posture and this itself can cause digestive, bowel problems. It can also cause anxiety which may explain your heart booming. Anxiety will only make your neck problems worse so try not to worry.

The suboccipital muscles in your neck below the back of your skull at C1 and C2 can give rise to all sorts of problems caused by forward head posture, i.e, working on a computer, texting etc. Some of these symptoms are headaches, vertigo, giddiness, tinnitus, TMJ, balance problems, concentration problems, visual problems(these muscles contract when you move your eyes back and fore) and many more still unknown to the medical world. Forward head posture make these muscles contract causing tension and degeneration giving rise to all of the above symptoms. Chin tuck exercises may help.

If you haven't already, ask for a neck and spine xray to see check for arthritis changes. I've read a lot on this topic as I have CS.

All the best

• Posted

Maybe you should look for damage in other parts of the spine. I started with cs, now i have pain in my lumbar section, and sometimes in my chest. That's where all the nerves that control the heart and lungs leav the spine. If you have problems there it could cause hygh/low blood pressure etc.

Sometimes, because of my cs, i have pulsating pain inside my head, pain that is agravating if i lower my head, sit or lay in bed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.