Headache for 3 months straight everyday! Help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having this ongoing headache on the left side of my forehead for more than 3 months now. Sumatriptan helps however the pain is still present. It will feel warm and numb in the area until the medicine wears off. I notice that the pain becomes increasingly worse when bending over, or straining when having a bowel movement. Once the pain gets worse I would get very nauseous and feel overall unwell. I also have a very large and dark floater in my left eye, and during a headache attack, regular speaking voices hurts my ears. Anything louder is horrible! In addition to the headache, my skull in the left side forehead area feels sore. Like the actual bone feels pressured almost like lightly pushing a rock again your shin but on my forehead (is the best way I can describe it).

So far blood tests were normal all except for my cholesterol was high. I have a brain mri with contrast scheduled in March but I am afraid that waiting can be risky. I simply need answers if it's serious. Any idea what this can be? I'm so scared and worried! Please help!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.