Headache for 4 months straight. Please help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’ve had a nonstop headache for 16 weeks, almost 17. It’s mainly focused towards the back of my head, but also affects the top of my head as well. I first went to the eye doctor to see if anything had changed with my vision, and it had gotten worse, but she couldn’t tell if there was any more damage to my optic nerve because it was already damaged. She recommended I see a neurologist so I did. They did an MRI and said that there was a shadow on my brain, but couldn’t tell what it was. They have put me on several medications and none have worked, and I don’t know what to do. Can anyone help?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.