Headache for 6 days

Posted , 3 users are following.

Wanting some advice. Sunday night had headache at bedtime felt like a heartbeat in my head. Since then had a tension type headache that comes and goes.

Taking cocodamol and using a forehead stick. Started taking fluoxetine three weeks ago.

Got quite a lot of tension in my neck:back from fibromyalgia at the minute but my head is quite literally doing my head in

Any advise

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i think your find its the pills hun.

causing the headaches check out the side effect sheets in boxwink

• Posted

also might be worth taking up something like yoga or medetation 

or just switching of with a self hypnoses cd for an hr one for relaxtion 

we dont realise how tense we are till we try to relax .

• Posted

I agree with Tiswas , and taking Cocodamol for headache is like using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut, if you don't mind me saying - far better with paracetamol.
  • Posted

1 week on and still got headache and tension in top of neck. Going to have a bath with Epsom salts to try and relieve tension and maybe some meditation afterwards. Still taking cocodamol and ibuprofen don't know what else to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.