Headache for a week straight!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was diagnosed with sinusitis a week ago and completed the antibiotics for it yesterday. I am not congested anymore and all symptoms are gone other than the migraine/ headache that started when I got sick. It’s been going on for about a week now. It’s a dull pain all over my head especially in the front, I did feel some sinus pressure as well. I took Sudafed but it did not help that much. My mom thinks I have a head cold as well, but I have no other symptoms. Just typical migraine symptoms a little dizziness occasionally, light sensitivity etc. when I move my eyes makes my dull headache worse. I’m worried something else is going on, but is it just because of the sinusitis? How long is this going to last for? Anything I can do to help myself?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It could be sinus still. Try the meds that say 'head pressure' or headache.You may need to get the 'severe' kind... I bought some for myself. It's a name brand (Ty.....) but it says severe on the front.

• Posted

i have had that before and yes sinus pressure is horrible and infection could be hard to get rid of. You may need another round of antibiotics.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.