Headache is my head rotting away?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I feel so hopeless right now!

So for the past 2 years now I have been dealing with this constant head pressure in my head it almost feels like my brain is rotting away it is severe head pain that never goes away my family tell me I’m making it up and I’m crazy

I just can’t live normal, I find it difficult to concentrate and my cognitive functions are basically nonexistent, I have been to the hospital and had ct scans and mri which came back normal with the exception of a pineal cyst found on the scan which I was told not to worry about, if anybody else is experiencing these symtoms it would be a great help

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

your worries are heard trust me, i too have head head pressure for the last seven months of constant pain as if my head is swollen or something - an annoying and distracting feeling, i have been down many roads, i have 3 brains scans CT/CTA and MRI, all coming back clear - all sorts of blood tests, x rays of chest and stomach and still everything appears to be normal. I will not let get this to rule my life and will fight it until i get back to who i was before all this.

Today i have been referred for a full spinal mri, this should hopefully help in finding some answers. Hope you do one day and find relief.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.