Headache or brain tumor???

Posted , 5 users are following.

At the beginning on the year I suffered with headaches I had a MRI which came back clear funnily enough the headaches disappeared this was 6 months ago!

I have recently straying getting different type of headaches like a random sharp pain at the right side of the head! Very painful & medication does not budge it. I've had my eyes tested & they took photos of back of my eyes & they are clear! I also went A&E they checked me over & said I was fine!

I'm worried that it's a brain tumour as ice been feeling nausea too! Do you think there is a chance that something could of grown within 6 months to give me symptoms?

My doctors know I suffer with anxiety so if I go there & express my concerns they will just put it down to anxiety!

Plus health anxiety is ruining my life!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

No pet there  no brain tumour this sees to be a Anxiety headache.

You have had various tests and all have proven negative. You now need to trust those who have performed all these examinations. Move on.

• Posted

Your headaches have probably just escalated from headaches to migraines.. Look up the different kind of migraines and headaches.. Cluster, tension, etc. Some can literally feel like you're getting hit in the head with a hammer.

The amount of times I've vomited from a migraine i can't even count, it runs in my family. You're ok. You've been checked over, and there's millions of people a day who get the same type of migraine. When they happen, keep track of what you did that day, what you ate, if you were stressed etc. See of there is any similarity for triggers. Hope you feel better. And yes, there is a ton of these posts on the wall. A ton of people are worried about this, so there is no shame in posting to get reassurance sometimes.

• Posted

No problem. Also I know this sounds extremely weird, but it really does help to atleas t make them tolerable if not totally take them away.. When you have a headache, take a teaspoon of yellow mustard and just eat it in one bite. My doctor told me about it and I thought she was insane. I got desperate enough and tried it, and it really does help.
  • Posted

Its a migraine normal ibruprofen or Paracetamol wont touch my migraine but migraleve does you can get it from the chemist it is abit pricey but works wonders
    • Posted

Ive just bought some so I'll give it ago is there any side effects? Xx

• Posted

It has an anti sickness tablet mixed in with it and that seemed to make me feel abit sick but i woke up the next morning with a much better head dont forget to drink plenty of water aswell smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.