Headache pain on right side of head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone so lately I’ve been getting this awful headache in the right side of my head it’s like an intense pain but it’s causing my face to burn I feel tingling sensations my face and jaw feel numb I have anxiety and just can’t help but think it’s a brain tumour it’s really painful I’m not sure if it’s s migraine or what! Has anyone ever gotten this before 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am so sorry that your dealing with all of this pain and frustration! It is a miserable experience, I know. Have you tried prescription Vanatol for your headache pain? It is a fast acting liquid with; caffeine, acetaminophen, and butalbital that provides rapid pain relief. It does have a bit of alcohol in it that works as an anxiety reducer as well as helps the medication absorb quickly. I am a RN Pharmaceutical Rep. and work directly with the manufacturer. They offer a lifetime coupon which eliminates MOST or ALL of your prescription co-pay. My co-pay was $7 for a month supply and it got rid of my epidural headache. If you're interested in trying Vanatol please respond to me with your Physicians information and I will email you a pre-printed prescription for your MD to sign and fax. My pharmacy delivers your medication for free! All my best to you!

Kellee smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.