Headache+sweating

Posted , 4 users are following.

Why is this happening? My head hurts like crazy (all over) and I start getting hot and sweating. Any suggestions? Cause I am like freaking out.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you checked to see if you have a fever?
    • Posted

No I dont have a fever. This happens on occasion and then I start panicking. When this happens I usually get really scared thinking that there is something wrong with me. I also deal with headaches everyday so they aren't a problem right now but sometimes I get really scared and nervous and start sweating and get really hot. Then about few minutes im ok. Sounds weird.
    • Posted

hi Ophelia,

It's hard to say what the cause might be, if you get daily headaches but the sweating is something new, you might want to check with a DR. and hopefully get an explanation. Sorry I couldn't offer a better suggestion.

• Posted

Its sounds like a virus especially if your hot

And cold! As Penny said do you have a

Fever?

• Posted

If you get the hot and sweaty after a headache it may be you are stressing and having a bit of an anxiety attack.

If the headache is the worst ever, so bad you want to throw up or do, can't see cause of the pain, then go to the emergency department, as it could be an aneurysm.

I'd suggest you see a doctor to have a discussion. It could be migraines, even low blood sugar dropping, or something as simple as a food intolerance.

Don't leave it go too long. Any headache needs checking.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.