Headache that moves around my head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. I have been suffering a headache for the last 2 months. It is very strange in that the pain constantly moves around my skull - base of skull, top of head, temples, forehead. Its generally a dull pain that lasts most of the day. Any ideas?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have the same type of headache symptoms same as what you described for 2 months as well. I usually refers this as "head pain" instead of headache because I feel like the pain is usually at the external area of the head rather than having the pain internally in the head. The pain usually lasts a few seconds and will lasts up to a few minutes. Before this, I had changing patterns of headaches (for half a year) but it doesn't seem to be worsen over time, so I did not go for a brain checkup nor any sort of health screening. Now I'm stuck with having this weird "head pain" and I would like to know what specific type of headache it is. Thanks in advance for any supporting replies!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.