headache with visual problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

since yesterday ive been having some visual problems where my vision is blurry and i see sort of black spots pulsating and it's sort of narrowed? i looked it up and some people described it as like looking through a kaleidoscope or heat wave like images. and i remember after seeing this i got up and suddenly felt really dizzy. then my arm got really weak?? i could still move it normally it just felt weak and i think it might have just been bc i was drawing for many hours and my hand got tired. it went away that night and now i'm currently feeling these symptoms again but this time i got a headache. it's very hard to keep my eyes open rn and the light hurts my eyes. should i be worried or could this just be another thing anxiety is causing?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

could it be a migraine or hemiplegic migraine ? is there a family history? let me know, i have been struggling with headaches for 12 weeks now so any advice would help, i'll try and help u too. sorry that didn't mean to sound stalkerish. make sure you drink enough liquids, how much do you drink?

all the best.

jemma

• Posted

i think it was a migraine im not sure. im going to see my doctor tomorrow and ask bc ive also been having trouble sleeping so i could be a little sleep deprived and it's causing headaches. i don't recall any family members suffering from headaches tho hmm ill ask. i don't know much about relieving headaches bc i don't get them regularly but when i do i tend to get really tense muscles around my neck so i use a hot towel to relax and it seems to help! i would love some advice too thank you. don't worry u don't sound stalkerish lol. i drink probably 8 cups of water a day?im pretty sure i'm not dehydrated i make sure to have water w me all day. ill make sure to drink water tho thank you.

erica

• Posted

thanks awesome you drink alot of water- good luck

if i have any advice i'll let u know

swimming is soothing on stiff muscles

i hope you feel better soonsmile

jemma

• Posted

thank you, good luck as well. i hope you feel better soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.