Headaches

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've had the most wierd head for the last 2 days :-( it's not a headache as in pain but I get a bit off balance, not dizzy then get hot and anxious then it passes in 10 seconds! Been coming and going and end up with a heavy head, sore eyes and teeth! I've taken a migraleve today and read up on hormone headaches but they all make it sound like they're paingul headaxhes whereas mines more of a heavy head. Anyone else suffering with a 'funny' head?! x

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That's 'painful headaches' sorry fat fingers!!
  • Posted

That's exactly what I get. I find it so hard to explain it, cos it's not a proper headache I just feel like I've got a heavy head with slight lightheadedness and sometimes I feel a bit sick as well. My head sometimes feels too heavy for my shoulders!!!!! I get it all the time and it's horrible. 
  • Posted

I get that headache too and take Migraleave as soon as it starts. It is related to hormones. I also find that if I put a heated wheat bag around the back of my neck asap it helps relieve symptoms. As the tension in the neck can make it worse. I also discovered that if I have my PC or IPAD on full brightness it can trigger this. So turn your PC and IPAD to its dimissed level. You will get used to working on it but many people suffer from this type of headache from our screen devises being too bright. See discussions on the internet especially about IPAD's.
    • Posted

Yes Deborah that's what I did today, took a migraleve, should have taken first time it happened but didn't think! It's just the unpredictability of it all :-( thanks for the tips x
  • Posted

Hi Tracky

i had that headache once where i was in pain and my head just felt heavy and different I did not take anything for it though I just layed down and let it pass

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.