Headaches

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

Sorry if I don't make sense but I hope I do .. basically I seem to get headaches every now and then but there really bad sometimes I feel it from my neck so I know not to worry .. But then I've had this headache and it hurts I went to the Dr yesterday and he looked in my eyes and stiff and said everything was fine nothing to worry about

I suffer with health aniexty and I had a headache all day .. I guess what I'm hoping is someone can say give your head a wobble the Dr would have been able to tell stiff by looking in your eyes .. it's really affecting me cause I'm stressing sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

When we are anxious or stressed our muscles tense up. The upper back and neck muscles primarily. This in turn gives us tension headaches. I have them nearly every day. Try and take some painkillers and put a hot water bottle on upper back and try and relax. Hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

I agree with other reply . Have anxiety. Muscles in neck and shoulders tense up this gives me tension headaches(bad). Also like of sleep cos anxious. We tend to worry more and consentrate on these feelings making them even worse. Tell dr by all means if gets worse may Rum more tests but sounds like tension/anxiety .you not alone❤️
  • Posted

Anxiety  can definitely cause headaches but remember you can always get another opinion by another doctor if you're not feeling comfortable with this,  especially if he didn't do any tests at all. Maybe the headaches are from anxiety butYou may have peace of mind knowing that another doctor would check into this.

hope you feel better 

• Posted

It's likely a tension headache... Those can drag out for days... I had a tension headache once for well over a month. I thought it was never gonna go away sad the Dr would know if there was cause for worry so rest assured your fine.

If it persists go back. My Dr gave me a muscle relaxer and naproxen and it worked.. the next morning i woke and for the first time in weeks I woke without a headache 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.