Headaches

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi,

I have got attackes of headaches thrice a week atleast. Does this happend to anybody else. Is it just a normal headache or something is wrong with me?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I have headaches almost daily and all the doctors and neurologist say is its anxiety ,have just been put on pregablin just hoping it works.

• Posted

Do your headaches usually happen at certain times of day or night? Do they tend to be worse a few hours after your last meal or when you've skipped a meal? If so, they could be triggered by a drop in blood sugar (glucose), in which case an improvement in diet should help stabilize your blood sugar and thereby reduce the frequency of your headaches. I'd highly recommend reducing your carbohydrate consumption (especially sugar) and making sure you get some protein and fats at every meal. And don't skip meals.
  • Posted

I have had headaches most of my life. Pain all over my head and behind my eyes. So severe I had to go to emergency a few times for pain shots. I am46 year old female. I was told it was from stress, hormones, dehydration, etc. I dated a man who insisted my headaches were caused by milk/dairy products. I thought that was ridiculous and since I love milk I

refused to give it up. My headaches became so severe last Christmas that I reluctantly agreed to stop drinking milk, eating yogurt or anything with diary. After one week my headaches were gone. I shared this with my family, who also thought this was crazy, but it worked for them as well. My mother started getting these headaches a few years ago. I can have 1/2 glass of milk every second day with no headache. You might want to try eliminating dairy.....good luck.

• Posted

Hi,

Thankyou for replying I don't drink milk or eat cheese but do have yogurt and cram so maybe cut them out

Worth ago Thankyou.

• Posted

I am facing tension headaches from few months.I consulted some of the best neurologist and took daily medicine also.In spite of doing all these things I am not getting any improvement.If you people having some information about the best neurologist please help me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.