Headaches

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello lovely ladies,

amongst the endless symptoms i now have an additional one! Headaches...... as if i wasnt suffering enough!!

sometimes feels like a tension headache or like a tight band around the forehead

anyone else suffering this symptom and if so how do you deal with it amongst all the other horrendous symptoms

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi julie

This was something i struggled with a lot and only recently have they subsided.

3 years ago i was told they were just tension headaches ans few months later a gp told me they were migraine. my head was busting on one side then over the top...two paracetamol and 2 ibuprofen was all that would touch it and sleep

They are part of the course so try not to worry. drink plenty and rest. headaches are very common during the menopause so try not to worry about yet another symptom.

hope this helps and visit the gp if too much of a worry.

CK

• Posted

Yes.. About 4 years ago I would get these right before my period lasting for 2 days. Then they subsided BUT now I'm starting to get them around the same time again. The weather also messes with my sinus's causing these tension headaches.. I usually take the 2 ibuprofens and sometimes 3 when it's BAD- laying down with a cold rag on my forehead. Other times I take sinus meds for tension headaches if the weather is goofy. I also try to use nasal spray often to see if that helps at all.

• Posted

Migrane Headaches , Head pressure most scary symtom for me from starting of peri dear .

I dinot find any sol for this.

Dr gave me painkillers 😭

Tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.