Headaches and need answers!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, everyone. First let me start out by saying I am a hypochondriac. Severely! I try not to be, but I am. I also suffer from extreme anxiety so always thinking about the worse case. Lately, I have been waking up every morning with an intense headache on the left side of my face. It will eventually go away but never fully go away. It has been going on for about a week, one day I did not have it. It hurts behind my eye, on top, then my neck starts hurting. I am convinced I have a brain tumor. But I also probably don't drink enough water or eat the correct foods. I did blood work about a month ago and everything came back normal. I also had an eye appointment last week and she said everything looked normal. I have really bad eyes to begin with, and astigmatism. I also have TMJ BAD! So with that being said, ease my mind. I am always feeling like my equilibrium is off, I get nauseous at times, feel foggy, don't go to bed at the right time, very tired. After this coronavirus I will make an appointment to see my PCP but I wanted to get some help here first. I need some reassurance that this is not a brain tumor. I thought it may have been allergies, but I don't know. I get ringing in the ear at times, my ears randomly hurt, always congested (not to the point where I can't breathe, but like stuffy) Sneeze sometimes. HELP!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Trust me if you had a brain tumour you would know. You would have a permanent severe headache, suffer confusion, and get your words muddled up.

My advice is to drink more (water or juice is best) and do your utmost to get a healthier routine going. Oh did you know dehydration can cause headaches? That's why you often have one after drinking too much alcohol.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.