Headaches and weight loss

Posted , 2 users are following.

ive always suffered headaches but lately theyve become very painful and over the counter meds dont seem to help my eyes seem to be a tad worse than they were i have to wear my glasses all the time now i have floaters and a blurry bit keeps coming up but if i rub my eye it goes in the last couple of weeks i had some dizziness which does appear to be worse when turning in bed and makes me feel a bit sick too i keep getting pins and needles in the same two fingers tips and sometimes my arms feel numb im loosing weight alot over the last 3 weeks 8lb so far i feel so miserable all the time i have spoke to gp who has given ke meds for headaches but im quite concerned because of the weight loss too but she doesnt seem bothered 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The problem is taking pain killers makes the issues and symptoms you are facing even worse. The best thing to do is try home remedies, they are less effective in good ways, but also in bad ways. Exercise and try relaxation methods.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.