Headaches concern

Posted , 3 users are following.

still having the ongoing headaches everyday pain worse went to a&e twice as have also had symptoms of nausea and tingling and bad vision worried it might a brain bleed they just looked me over asked questions but did not scan got told its a migraine but recommended to get an mri booked through doctor but im just stressed that it might be a bleed i feel like i need a scan a scan to be sure because i looked on google which i know is bad but and now panicked about my symptoms

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Can you have your family Dr order for you to have one done? Emergency rooms never do anything. I had previuosly had a hysterctomy and tested positive for a blood clot but my family dr ordered test never could fine one (prob just false readi g from surgery) I had severe head pain , vomiting etc.. went to ER cause i was afraid the clot went to my brain and they just said it was vertigo and sent me home. no scan no test no nothing but a damn bill

• Posted

yeah the soonest i could get was next week but didnt they test you for the clot now listing to you im kinda scared they might have got it wrong

• Posted

SORRY I WASNT MORE CLEAR ON THAT POST LOL. So.....my family Dr did order 2 test to look for the clot that was showing up in labs after i had a hysterectomy , ct scan of lungs and a doppler scan on legs and all was good but this was after I ended up in ER !!! But... while i was waiting for the test I ended up in emergency room and i was "thinking " it was the clot dislogging to my brain . The emergency room never done anything while i was in there to see if my symptoms were "clot" related. I got all my test the next week through my family Dr and all was fine but my point was that the Emergency room does not do thourogh testing at all!!! It couldve been a clot that went to my brain but they done nothing to make sure other wise and knew i was testing for a clot.

Go thru your family dr to get you to a ct scan of the brain.

Unfourtanently, I still have severe head pressure / headaches , eye pressure, dizziness and every test under the moon still no answers .......

• Posted

thats what scares me what if the doctors are wrong ive spoke to three different and all said same ive booked a scan for next week

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.