Headaches, Dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis), Hairloss, Acne, etc.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

This is the second time I post. On the previous one I didn't get much replies so I hope I get some on this one.

So I am a 17 year old male. I have so many problems that I don't really know where to start from. So I got acne (face,back,chest), oily skin, seborrheic dermatitis (mainly on my scalp, but I also got some in my eyebrows and ears), receding hairline, constant headaches, blurry vision and I am always ill (running nose, sore throat). My skin is super sensitive. I don't have enough energy for anything. I am tired all the time and can't concentrate. I get easily frustrated for no reason. I weigh 64 kg and I am 186 cm tall. Yes I am underweight as you have probably noticed and this is one of my problems too. I can't gain weight.

So this is my 3 year story of visiting doctors.

Puberty. This is when all my problems began. First the scalp itchiness and the flakes, then acne, then hairloss. I have visited tons of dermatologists especially for my scalp problems and everyone of them just prescribed me shampoos and lotions that did literally NOTHING. Then I found a doctor called trichologist. He promised that my problems will go away in 3 months. A year of treatment the only thing that went away was my crazy spent money. But he found something that no other doctor did. Vitamin D, B12, folic acid deficiencies. I've been taking Zinc for 3 years, B12 and folic acid for half an year. I took inositol and biotin for like half an year too but just stopped taking them because they were just useless. Vitamin D ughh... I stop and start taking it but I know my levels are alright because of blood tests. I have added Omega 3 in my supplements collection recently.

I went to my Doctor for the fatigue, the anxiety, the headaches etc and she prescribed me an immune stimulating pill. Well you guessed right... another useless medication.

What about food (diet) you may ask!? Well I completely cut fried stuff from my diet and lowered my sugar intake. I make sure I eat fruit and vegetables everyday. I exercise nearly everyday (gym).

I just feel like garbage and I just start hating life so much 😠

What should I do? Any advice?

Excuse my bad English.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.