Headaches & Dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've recently been getting awful headaches and constantly going dizzy, does anyone else get this?

It didn't start until my fibro symptoms started ๐Ÿ˜”

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

It's strange I've had fibromyalgia since 2005 but recently I have been having really bad headaches and I do get dizzy spells it seems you just get more and more symptoms all the time.
    • Posted

Thankyou, I know the feeling, it started with pain, and it's built up and up๐Ÿ˜”
  • Posted

Yes migraines, dizziness and a foggy head are all related to fabromyalgia and I get headaches that can last for days. There is so much involved with fibromyalgia that it's shocking. And yet again doctors advise, take painkillers, even if it is every day! Great isn't it!!!!! Not
    • Posted

Thank you, my doctor told me that it was just low blood pressure, which obviously I understand, but she didn't take into consideration any other types of medical issues I have๐Ÿ˜”
  • Posted

I just feel that my family are sick of hearing about all my ailments associated with fibromyalgia, mainly because there's that many!!!! Also it is not an illness yet again that people can see, so you feel totally alone and desperate for more answers or treatment for this fibromyalgia.
    • Posted

Thank you, I've stopped telling my family about my symptoms now, it's easier to not tell them
  • Posted

Hi Charley123 Fibro has many different symptoms dizzyness headaches are 2 of them. I have a constant headache, and get dizzyness on a regaular basis.ย 
  • Posted

Hi charley, dizziness was one of my first symptoms, it came on so suddenly and lasted solidly for 11 weeks, it comes and goes now. i was given a tablet called procholoperizine that really helped. maybe ask your GP for some.

hope it improves soon.

gill

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.