Headaches due to poor digestion? 5 months po

Posted , 3 users are following.

I experienced headaches a few weeks after GB removal which thankfully cleared up after a week or two. I'm now 5 months po and have recently had some digestion issues due to bad eating I suspect. I started getting headaches again the past week and very sticky bowel movements.

Anyone else experience this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

yes, i experience alot of different symptoms as well, have u by any change may have IBS ? do u drink alot of water?

• Posted

thank you.

I do have IBS and have had it most of my life on and off. The gallbladder removal has caused some flare-ups but I've never experienced these sticky bowel movements . I think it might have something to do with not being able to absorb fats.

I must admit I don't drink much water so will try that.

• Posted

it does sounds like ibs syptoms, but also constipation, the headache was on and off but the sticky poop everyday for, maybe its not been able to digest fat too as well, however my poop has been ok so far, yes try drinking lots of water hopefully that helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.