Headaches, eye aches, hitting feeling in my head. What could this be?

Posted , 1 user is following.

My head has been almost feeling like I'm getting hit in the head continuously everyday. I've tried talking about it to my doctor about it but they just seem to ignore me. I've also had 3 different doctors in the span of 1-2 months. They have all left to a new area or graduated. I've been back and forth to the hospital a lot and blood test come back normal. I've been randomly feeling these sharp pains in certain parts of my head that is intense. My eyes have also had pain problems, and my nose feels pain sometimes as well. I've also been having ringing in my ears for a little while now. I've also had a hallow like feeling in my head.. Kind of like a sensitive feeling its very hard to explain. I'm here to figure out if an MRI or CT scan is something I should actively try to get done. Looking for some light as I've been sick and fatigued for a couple months now.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

I was also in the hospital and hospitalized for having near fainting episodes (?) The question mark is because I never actually fainted but I would do literally nothing laying down and nearly pass out for a quick second and come right back. Also sometimes when I sleep I almost do this passing out thing. I jerk up in response and I don't pass out. I had an episode the last night at the hospital where I felt like I was going to die and my arms and legs where tingling and I could hardly speak because of how weak I was. I've also noticed dots in my vision randomly appear. More like in the corner of your eye type thing. Like you notice it for a second and its gone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.