Headaches, focusing out.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi guys , as well as having a pressure in my head, I have began to focus out of things and basically lose concentration like I could stare at something and totally focus out ? Is this all really anxiety related? I see little black dots when I look at blank surfaces. I have been to three eye tests and they gave me all clear except from one of my results coming back telling me I had a focusing deficiency. The doctor put it down to not drinking enough fluids ! I'm worried ! Please help !

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have the same head pressure & most of the time, it's accompanied by a headache (the headache could be minor, or turn into a migraine). It feels like my head is being squeezed in a juicer sometimes. It's usually, really bad in the back of my head or temples.
    • Posted

Does it make you zone out a little . I'm just wondering if that is just the constant thinking of what's up that's making me zone out so much ! ?
    • Posted

Yes.. I also, see the black dots here & there, & my vision blurs. 
    • Posted

I have been to the doctor about it and they said it's fine and then it seem to have went. My aunty at 31 just died of a hemirdge to the brain and ever since I have not been right. I have had 4 optician opintments and they didn't notice anything. Do you think I have a tumour ? sad
    • Posted

Honestly, I'm not so sure. My aunt is a nurse & she said if you experience symptoms like that, with a brain tumor, it's a rare thing. It also, only happens when the brain tumor is out of control & at its worst. But honestly, it's probably not a brain tumor. It might very well, just be overactive nerves. MUCH LESS deadly than a tumor; it could be a chemical imbalance in the brain. I would suggest seeing a therapist, letting him/her evaluate you, & they might put you on some type of meds to help balance it out. smile
    • Posted

im going through the same thing its anxiety derealization is symptom of it the foggy brain zoning out feeling rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.