Headaches spreading to gum/teeth

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I've had 'daily/chronic headache syndrome' for about 2 years now but in the past month I have started to feel the headache in my gums, particularly around my two front teeth area. Sometimes I can feel it in my nose too.

My teeth and dental health are fine, I had a routine dental appointment 2 months ago.

I've been on Amitriptine for around 1 year for my D/CHS, which had reduced my headaches a lot but completely.

Any ideas as to why I am starting to feel the headaches in my gums would be great, please! Can't seem to find anything on google 😃

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

do you think it could be sinus related?

• Posted

I don't think so! I have never had any other sinus symptoms with my headaches (runny nose, face swelling, blocked ears, etc) and none of my doctors have ever mentioned sinuses.

Thank you for your reply though!

• Posted

Hi,

I have similar constant pressure tightening of muscles in Fore Head above right eye through out the day from past one year. Also feel pressure on both front top teeth constantly.

Docs put me on Nortriptyline but no relief and nothing working so far.

I feel this tightening of muscles in forehead/nose pressing blood veins, and that pressure is propagating to front teeth.

Its so annoying as its constant throughout day and cannot see any light of relief so far.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.