Headaches ugh

Posted , 1 user is following.

idk where to begin this has been a bit of a journey for me with no answers. it all started about 5 months ago sfter the birth of my son . the constant headaches and lightheaded ,. i went back to labor and delivery and had numerous blood test , ct scan all came back normal !! even went to the er when i couldnt take it anymore got mri all normal ! i saw a neurologist the meds never helped me put me on . im starting to think i should see an ent , the headaches ate in my nose , and i blow ky nose daily numerous times a day for years !!! i also get a tunny nose after i eat i have to blow my nose . weird but im thinking its related to ghe migraines and its all making sense now . last week i went to urgent care bc mh ear were killing me she said i had so much pressure and air build up from allergies . my question could this go kn for months , and nh sknuses came back clear on ct but now im thinkibg its a sinus problem , anyone else ?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.