heal Hidradenitis permanently

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a healed case ofHS or

hidradenitis.

How did I do it?

I've tried everything most HS patients would do but never got the healing & I was disappointed.

But then I used the method of Claire ( not her real name) but she uses that

name in her article and got herself healed.

I followed her method and it worked.

The hardest part is learn & be gluten-free because gluten antibodies causes HS.

Once you are well you can go back to eating gluten.

Read Claires blog at

http://i-beat-hs.bravesites.com/

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dave,

I am so happy for you,lord knows this is a horrible disease. I went to the website, the only thing to me that is wrong I feel that the product should not be do expensive. First they should let people try the product at a lower price to see if it works for them. I purchased the emuaid it did nothing. I lost $50.00 dollars. even if the company would make a smaller bottle, so that we can try it. But i am going to try going gluten free and see what happens. Thanks for the information, if i should come across some extra money Iay try the product.

• Posted

hi Sandra,

I think you should write to the Lux company and tell them what you just wrote me.

Tell them you want to try the product and tell them what you can afford.

• Posted

I have gone through 8 years of suffering this Hidradenitis and the disappointment from doctors and even the medicines that are supposed to treat us. Many of us HS patients have stopped going to their doctors & are trying alternatives but still it is not good enough.

I have read some cure stories but actually not really cures just some stories to give us hope but it turns out to be more like false hope.

Your post is slightly different because you stated this Claire got healed and now you – that makes 2 healed cases.

Okay.

But tell us more.

What do you know about this new therapy? Anything to make us more certain you are for real by knowing what you are talking about. For example tell us your experiences and observations, these are important because if it is good, you will be opening a new door.

What made you decide to go for this treatment?

What is this product called and how do we recognize it.

I hope you don't mind these questions, I think if we understand better, we can make a decision whether it is right for us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.