Healing Prostatitis?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Has anyone treated and healed their Prostatitis without antibiotics? If so how?  

0 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So what is a rank?
    • Posted

Hi Mathew, how do you use it ? Can you please describe procedure .

For example, how do you direct the heat to the prostate ? Do you put the device detween legs ? or in rectum ?  I don't understand.

• Posted

google thermobalancing therapy. This seems to be what mathew is refering to
    • Posted

Are you using a unit yourself ? I can't find any information on where to position the unit to heat the prostate and intestines (to 45 Deg) And also how to set the magnetic field. It would be great if Mathew would give us some pricese details.

• Posted

one apparatus  is used to heat the prostate gland to the temperature from 38 to 45 degrees Celsius, depends on the person, 45 degrees don't cause ablation, it is safe for prostate gland, he retains the sex, procreation and normal functioning of the man, simultaneously he is eliminating pain and is helping heal the prostatitis. the sensor is being put per rectum, through the intestine to the prostate gland, one up to two times per day after about 20 up to 30 minutes, it is enough entirely, second aparatus, the other action strongly anti-inflammatory, particularly red LLLT, he is penetrating up to 6 cm deep into prostate glands. The changeable magnetic field is having a stimulating effect nervous system, he is also eliminating pain. that's all, together is giving the sensational effect in cured of prostatitis.

• Posted

I used both apparatuses, I got to know this method from other forum, I cured myself entirely.

one apparatus contains the changeable magnetic field and LLLT, red infrared and blue.

it is necessary to put one apparatus to the prostate gland between legs and to choose the appropriate programme of the irradiation, planned out at apparatus

• Posted

it isn't it, the one which I am describing is acting inside per rectum, completely safe. everyone can do it at home himself

• Posted

one apparatus per rectum with the sensor, delivering central heatings to 45 DEG, second between legs closely adjoining to the skin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.