Healing Symptoms?

Posted , 3 users are following.

My PR is more than 3.weeks.now, There are still tiny blister like dark brown marks on my tummy and upper arms. Is it healing? It used to never itch so I cannot decide. I am using Betnovate C and elovera soap. Any suggestions as to.what decides I am healing or not?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

When mine itched the worse was when it was drying up. I used coconut oil and cortisone for the itch but mine is just now finishing up after almost 4 months. I still have a few patches on my neck still. If yours is itching I'd say it's healing. Good luck!
  • Posted

Mine has started to dry up and feels slightly itchy compared to having no itch originally..still got little random blisters that have appeared on my arms but they dont seem to be getting bigger. Did you find that when you started to get this it passed through you body in stages? Mine began on my neck, then chest and stomach, back, thighs, arms and now lower legs? Or is that just me? Its also healing in this order lol so neck is pretty clear but back of neck is still patchy along hair line. Im back at docs neck week for a review 😕
    • Posted

Yes mine too occurred in stages. As my neck and upper chest started clearing up..my arms then my back and thighs got effected. The itch is very mild and occasional. I will be visiting my derma for a weekly check up today and will share his thoughts.
    • Posted

Sorry only just seen your reply! Mine seems to have changed in appearance since i was given fluconazole to try..like its smaller blisters but they dont seem to be developing into the larger patches..not that im complaining..the larger ones have definetly cleared up just slight marks still on my skin now..just my sides have the smaller blisters now which get irritated easily. Back at the docs on Tuesday hoping they are confident this is what it was and not something else! Unsure whether the newish looking spots ive developed are to do with the tabs as they give me too many and only realised when i rang them feeling unwell! X What did your Derma say? X
    • Posted

My Derma also gave me flucanzole once a week and keraglow forte eva (biotin supplements). My tummy continues to have small marks which hopefully will fade with momate xl cream. My upper arms and back still has the tiny dry spots or blisters. I wish there was something miraculous that would make it go all away!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.