Health Anxeity with constant nausea

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am currently suffering health anxeity but does anyone else feel constantly nausea. I have it all day unless significantly distracted and then as soon as I open my eyes every morning and the need to go to the toilet a lot more with anxiety?

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Anyone?
  • Posted

I hear your nervousness, so i am answering before I log off and go to bed. I do go  to  the toilet more often, but I am drinking more water, because  staying well hydrated helps with the anxiety. As to the nausea, only sometimes, but yes it is there.

On a Saturday at this time it is usually quiet on the forum. Others will be answering you, so hang in there.

We who are on this forum are from all over the world, and care about those who write. I am writing at 11 pm here, UK is 8 or 9 hours ahead, Only very early on a Sunday morning, India, Australia, etc. all different times.

You are not alone and we all understand where you are coming from. I know someone will be able to help you more than I, so be patient, Emmnic.wink

• Posted

Anyone with these symptoms
    • Posted

Either no one has these symptoms, or you need to reword your "headline" and post again.

I know one of the first things most will ask you is if you have seen a doctor about this. I have been on this forum a lot and have not read of anyone with constant nausea...but try again, Emmnic.

• Posted

I definitely go through that. I have gone to the doctor numerous times because I don't believe anxiety can do that. However, I looked up health anxiety and it is real. I can certainly relate and it sucks! It is the adrenaline from anxiety.

• Posted

Thanks for answering Emmnic, Aclaire. I learned something new, and this poor person got an answer. It's good we are all here for each other, Hugs to you.

• Posted

Anxiety causing nausea...never knew that. I thought my occasional nausea was some other reason, like what I ate.rolleyes

• Posted

Isn't that crazy? Anxiety causes so many physical symptoms. I seriously didn't believe my doctor. I am glad I could help! smile

• Posted

Of course it is anxiety related.nyou are all stressed out. The stimach is even nited as the second brain. Generally,the  nausea comes from the release of epinephrine, more commonly known as "adrenaline." This disrupts the acids, enzymes, and functions of your stomach and intestine, which leads to nausea-related symptoms. Anxiety can also make it more difficult for your body to process food. That's why many people with anxiety have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), which also causes nausea.

Both anxiety and stress also have an effect on hormones, which regulate the acids and enzymes in your stomach and gut. Stress can also cause muscle tension in your abdomen, and that added tension may be squeezing your stomach in a way that leads to anxiety.

• Posted

Anyone having gut problems needs to know about colostrum. If you want more info. pm me.

I had terrible stomach and gut problems for a couple of weeks when I remembered this wonderful stuff which I used for many years. In a couple of days gurgling and diarrhea stopped, and it is now doing the rest of its main job...healing irritable bowel.

• Posted

Thank you everyone x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.