health anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello i am 37 i have health anxiety for a longtime now but i keep getting a thobbing feeling in my head its doing my head in as i think its a brian tuma or something sometimes i get pains in my neck an shoulders to but i have had a operation on my harm an pelvis becouse off  my epililepsy but i cannot take this anymore its driveing me mad help me plz

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I'm on the same boat. But I'm getting pressure in my ears is gets worse when I get anxious. It's killing me to think something is wrong with my brain. I just suffered my 2nd panic attack right now. Just text my wife might have her take me to the ER AGAIN!. But before it was chest pain related. Uugghh this sucks!... hope you feel better!

• Posted

i feel the some wish it would go its doing my head in can you tell me what a panic attack feels like plz an do you get like an strange feeling next to your ear
    • Posted

Why dont you go to an urgi center they are way more cost effective. If your able to type on here you can chalk it uo to a panic attack. Im guessing you are not going to see a dentist for the tmj part nor accepting you have a panic disorder. 
    • Posted

Hi lisa, I know but it's so hard to accept the negative thoughts in my heads telling me it's the worst case scenario I know it's not healthy thinking that way. But if problem persist and I end up going to the ER I will bring up the tmj because my jaw does make a clicking sound. Praying is that or something else minor.

• Posted

Hey maddaduk. I took a Tylenol the pain went away just the ear pressure stood.. I was close to going to the ER but I decided to call my cousin he's the type of person I always go to when I need to vent and it actually worked alot feel a little better. now I have a knot in my chest with a little of shortness of breath. But I know that is definitely anxiety. I took a nice warm shower. Clear your mind and just say to yourself it's going to be ok. I knew it's easier said than done but it works (sometimes). But be positive. Drink cold water that also helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.