Health anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

About a year ago they found microscopic hematuria in my urine and sent me to a urologist. They did another IS, CT scan of my abdominal and pelvic area and cystoscopy. They said they found nothing. That reassured for a few days and then the fear that they missed something came into play. I've had around four episodes of passing out and they done chest xrays, CT scan of my head, blood work and everything is normal. They say I'm suffering from health anxiety and depression. Do you guys agree with this assessment? That it's all in my head?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This sounds just like me it's definitely related to a health anxiety I think it's the worse because we tend to worry about everything and anything I can't even take paracetamol or multivitamins incase my throat swells up its crazy I know but its the way I feel I hope you feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.