Health anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello all,

I have had really bad health anxiety for the past 3 months, with a main physical symptom of always feeling nauseous, sometimes it gets so bad I genuinely feel like I’m about to throw up but I never have, but that feeling of nausea is always lingering there, makes me think there is something really wrong

Does anyone else get this as a part of their anxiety

Many thanks!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Ugh yeah, it sucks. Mainly mornings beofr work and it eases off mid day. Switching my meds didn't help with the nausea.

I sometimes find it worse during my period too, it's made me throw up a few times. It's waring off a bit now but had it for like 3 to 4 months

• Posted

Hi chelsey yes im tje same can go weeks and im fine then wake up and dtart feeling sick again. Its always on a morning lading a few hours x
  • Posted

Hi yes... Ive been suffering recently with the stomach pain... Which is new for me... I usually suffer with every single physical symptom... Chest pain, heart palpitations, calf pain, body twiches... Sweats... Anything and everything that keeps me running to the er. Its so bad.... Ive had 30 er visits this year.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.