Health anxiety after pregnancy,and labor is killing me please help :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have developed quite extreme health anxiety after having my baby 1 year ago,my thoughts are horrible

i only think of cancer i am very scared

i cry because i think that my baby will stay without me

i have siptoms all the time please help if u had same experience

thank you 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This happened to me too. I had my daughter in November of 2013 and in march of 2014 my anxiety was so bad. I never had health anxiety until I had my baby. From March of 2014 until yesterday I thought I had a brian tumor. I went to the Er and the provider who saw me was also worried I had a brian tumor from the symptoms I told her I was having. I had labs and a full CT scan of my head and I'm fine. You have no idea how awesome I feel knowing I was worried for nothing. I waste almost two years of my life in a panic but I feel so awesome now but they do think I have Bells Palsy, but shoot, I'd take that over a brian tumor anyday!!! If you feel like something is wrong, go talk to your PCP and see what they say. If you need to, go to the ER. They will do a full work up on you. Just go get your peace of mind. It is worth it. smile
  • Posted

I had a baby a year ago next week and I've had bad anxiety the last month .. I to worry all the time I have a brain tumour But the last 3 days I'm worried about I'm going to have a heart attack ..sad I to think horrible thought u are not alone my dear .,, it's hell I tell you ... :'(.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.