Health anxiety destroying me

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had bad pains in my foot past few days I ended up in a&e just to check it wasn't broken! On Friday the nurse gave me naproxen about lunch time and I haven't taken any since, anyway last night I went to a party and I had 3 bottles of beer! I'm now scared I may of given myself an ulcer or something worse!! Can anyone help me xx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You will be fine its is your anxiety playing tricks with you head agin.

I dont think an ulcer will appear overnight

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

Thanks I hate having this I create stupid situations in my head! My ankle has swollen up so I'll have to take more naproxen so I'll b panicking again shortly thinking I'm suffering from the side effects 😳 Xx
    • Posted

Ice it and keeo it elevated it takes a but of time for ankles to heal. Youll heal up well. Maybe this will make you laugh. They have to put side effects, not for the comsumer for themselves so they dont get sued by someone..its the world we live in. Anyway imagine if food came with side effect labels. Same thing really. Can you even fathom was a cola would say. Drinking this beverage can remove the intestinal lining, soak uo the calcium from yiur bines, cause gum diseas and even remove rust off your car. If you use regularly exoect osteoporsis much earlier in yiur oife, drink teo cuos of water after each use as it dehydrates all the organs in yiur body and exoect mind banging headaches if you stoo abruptly.  Let me ask you would you drink soda anymore?  Next we can take peanut butter. Please not this product is thick and can cause choking. An allergic reaction can kccur ranging from rashes to analhlactic shock and cause death. It is a protein somif you have any issues with metabolizing protein stay away from this product. ....do you get my point? Everything has side effects. Every single thing has potential side effects. Yes medicines have them too some worse then others. Some so mild youd be sicker drink a cup od soda or consuming a box of chicken nuggets filled with perservatives. We use additives in usa other countries have banned as poison. So forget all the labels they arent their for you  otherwise many of the foods on the market would be labeled or removed. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.