Health Anxiety Leg pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi,

some of you may know my history some of you don,t, but i have had a ache on my left leg for the past 3 months.. i thought i had a lump on my pelvic bone where your pelvic bone is as it seemed larger on one side, doctor had a check and said she could not feel anything out of the ordinary, but have still have an achy leg its a dull ache and its constant, but cant pinpoint it exactly it seems to sometimes feel in my knee sometimes in my thigh ans sometimes in the calf.. have already googled and no explanation apart from the standard awful stuff such as pulmory embolism which fingers crossed it isnt as has hat checked in april and have no reason to, does anyone have any ideas before i go out my mind thinking its bone, cervical or bowel cancer please!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Is it your entire leg or certain parts? Any way you could have strained it working out or a old injury? Does the pain stop or is it constant?

Ive been dealing with my left shoulder down to my elbow. my hip even giving me fits atm. None is constant though so Im thinking Arthritis.

Im sorry I wasnt much help I just understand the constant pain part and mind wanders to the worst.

• Posted

I have also had left leg pain now for the past six months that all stemmed from a horrible series of panic/anxiety attacks. It initially moved from place to place. Over the last month it has reduced to slight pressure in my calf. Considering it moves around, I highly doubt it is anything physical causing it, but I am not a doctor. However, doctors have checked you out. Are they aware of your level of concern? Is it worse in the mornings or evenings? Bring all information to the table when you tell the doctors.

• Posted

I have gone through this. Post my first panic attack. my hips, thighs started to ache. The pain shifts through thighs, calf, hips and upper knees . it is not consistent. I have had various health anxiety episodes. I worry a lot now of suffering from fibromyalgia. It ruined my social life. I am scared of getting married. As I worry if he may want to leave me after knowing my symptoms..

• Posted

hi i know this thread is quite old but can anyone help me. I've been experiencing a stiffness and stretched typed of pain behind my knee..and like you said it is more of a dull ache. During the night at times it feels worse. The pain shifts to my calf and thigh and groin, buttock area as well.

I so suffer from quite bad anxiety but the reason i am very worried now is that its only on my left side so my left knee and it has been going on for about a month or so now. I know it isnt injury related as i do not do physical exercise. Its driving me crazy...i keep googling and looking at cancer diagnosis stories 😦 someone pls help im desperate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.