Health anxiety on Urine/Pee colour. Is it normal?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys, apart from my eye. I have a new trigger. When i wake up, and pee, i noticed my pee colour is kinda of dark yellowish and i can't see through my urine. I know that if i drink a lot of water, i will be able to see through my urine and meaning that its a clear urine. I have no issues with peeing, no pain or anything. Nothing at all! Everyday i drink a lot of Water and i did not drink any sugary drinks. I'm 23 by the way and i do a lot of sports. I'm worried and its triggering me. I searched google and they gave me a lot of disease like kidney disease, liver disease, cancer and all those. I'm so scared. Is this normal to get that kind of urine colour?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

first off Dr Google is a bad idea to self diagnosis yourself, it could just be from simple dehydration to a number of harmless things. if you are truly worried book a doctors appt and tell them whats going on and they will take a urine sample. i wake up everyday and p**s yellow lol sorry made myself laugh, but its sometimes clear. hope you feel better soon

• Posted

If you drink adequate water and its a good colour and darker in the morning that's normal try and get a a bit more fluid in the evening and see what colour it is then.

Yea ignore Dr Google sadly he failed his medical degree 🙄

• Posted

Hey, after i drink a lot of water and then pee, i see yellow clear urine and at most, clear water urine. Unless i did not drink water, then i will see like dark yellow or sometimes yellowish colour. I hardly drink fluid in the evening unless i force myself to drink before sleep, i will end up wanting to go to the toilet. But apart from that, i have no issues. I have no burning sensation when i urine, no back pain nothing. No fever nothing. Oh yea, i always check Dr google yaiks!

• Posted

Try drinking a glass of water in the evening and then see how it looks in the morning.

Remember it lays in the system all night and will look darker in the morning

• Posted

If you do not drink sufficient fluids your Pee will look dark yellow, this is caused by various things like uric acid and other foods and drinks you have consumed. If you drink something with colour in large amounts this can also cause the colour to change.

Remember we are what we eat and drink, the body has to clear the wastes from things you consume.

Stop worrying. If you have an increased need to pee, for example 4/5 times morning/afternoon/ evening and you also have the urge to pee during the night, you keep waking up. It may be a bladder infection or a lazy bladder, this is more noticable as we get older. In fact I have this problem and the need to pee can be a real problem

Sometimes the Pelvic Floor needs to be exercised as this can cause urgency to pee.

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.