Posted , 4 users are following.
4 months ago I accidentally overdosed on nortryptoline whilst trying to get some sleep (took 5 20mg) I was drunk at the time, but never the less the following day I was in A&E with palpitations and other horrible side effects.
For following month I couldn't really sleep having palpitations and felt really ill, after that month I just started feeling really dozy like I was drunk 24/7 and had this tightness feeling in my chest that would come and go, I just thought it was like anxiety from that awful month and I would get heartburn 3 nights a week at average, I just continued life as normal. I went out for drinks here and there didn't make me feel too bad I actually felt in less of a daze after a drink. my diet recently had been pretty bad take away and rubbish just comfort food , so after feeling run down for so long I went to the doctor he gave me some anti anxiety meds and gave me a blood test.
I must admit I do feel a little better but I still feel really tired and have pain in my abdomen and back and I seem to be drinking allot more water because I have an almost constant dry mouth and more recently I've taken note of foamy urine I've been looking up symptoms to do with liver problems so it has me some what worried
just recently I've received a call from the doctors about the blood tests showing "abnormal liver function" and been told to book another blood test in 3 months, I'm just a bit worried, I feel as though the doctors arnt treating it as something that could be serious as I'm only 19, (maybe they think I might have been drinking the weekend before but I havnt touch the stuff in a month) what do you guys think? I'm just worried and I don't know who to ask so I'm on here, should I ask for more test like a urine sample or something like that? I know I do have health anxiety but am I just overreacting just idk what too do
1 like, 5 replies