Health Anxiety-scared

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I am 23 years old and it all started with some shoulder pain and bowel issues months ago. I have been tested for every blood test in the book, and all of them came back normal.

I took a trip to the ER 1 month ago and everything came back normal except two buldging discs in my neck on my CT scan.

I have been going to physical therapy for the discs but I often experience- tension, neck stiffness, jaw tightness, feeling super disconnected (brain fog), pressure but not headaches, excessive burping, and body fatigue. I have anxiety, but I often feel the urge to take a deep breathe, and my heart beats strong. I am still able to workout everyday and I do pretty well, but I havent felt like myself in months. I am supposed to get an MRI soon and I am freaking out.

Like i said ive had a CT and a bunch if blood work/tests that have been normal.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am driving myself crazy 😦 this is very frustrating!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

try going to a Chiropractor if you haven't done that. i go to one that deals with nutrition suppliments for nerves so try someone who does that. its helping me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.