Health Anxiety Sufferers Worst Nightmare

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im sure we can all agree that this Covid-19 is a true living nightmare for us who suffer with Health Anxiety... But we WILL get through this! 😃

5 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

its awful !! idk what to do half the time I just want this all to be over so much because I'm so scared

• Posted

i started freaking myself out last night thinking i had it.... it is awful! and scary! its so sad how its just taking so many lives. i wish they just find a successful treatment now!!!

• Posted

Me too!

Health anxious and moderate OCD. It is truly like a living nightmare.

It doesn't help that I've been sick for the last 6 weeks with an infection. I've had countless sleepless nights and very fatigued.

For daily activities I feel like I have to catch my breath and now I'm constantly obsessed with my breathing. Doctor tells me which I do have an upper respiratory infection my anxious is causing most of the issue.

• Posted

so true!ive been anxiety free for 2 years now been able to keep calm but as soon as this virus came about that was it checking my temp every minute i developed a cough my throat is dry chest tightness convinced myself ive got it dont want to do anything its constantly on my mind and one of my little girls coughing so now im worried even more absolute nightmare for anxiety

• Posted

same here! the more i read about the virus the more i feel like

i have the virus! im so scared and tired of all this! just i want all to be over

• Posted

everyone keeps saying stop reading about it but its everywhere isnt it all over the tv and social media i was doing so well now im back to square one im sure we will be ok just try and keep your mind on other things i know its hard lets hope its over soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.