health anxiety symptom?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been suffering with helth anxiety for a while and have been having loads of different body sensations and pains etc but recently I feel like I've been seeing things like flashes and spots appear randomly when I'm looking at things, does anyone else get this? I'm terrified it's something more than anxiety 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes. I've had them for years. I don't think I suffer from anxiety though. . The doctors and opticians say it's nothing though. 
  • Posted

I've had them to and floaters all normal, but if its like fireworks going off in your eye(s) or looks like its raining with the floaters, then you need to get it looked at immediately, anxiety manifests in many ways though, so its not always easy to determine what is physical and what we think is real when real its psychological.☺
    • Posted

I sometimes look out of window and it looks like raining but only ever when looking out of window 
    • Posted

That's probably just floaters, but otherwise it would be constant, and I found out after doing some research a yeast infection can cause floaters, which at the time I had, and a lot of other symptoms, I treated it and they went, still have the normal ones and a black 1 though .
  • Posted

I get them too but notice them more when im anxious otherwise when im calm I dont notice them. I see a tiny dot of electric Blue out the corner of my eyes now and again and white..When I look at it though it disappears..x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.